Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS MONTH day #4

Well, today got off on a nice start - emotionally and mentally I felt really great. I loved my outfit and was having a great hair day and was ready to take my day...physically I wasn't feeling well at all. I'm really putting a lot of energy into my Caregiver Bootcamp right now, not only because I LOVE every aspect of it, but also because it serves as a productive distraction.


I was relieved to make it through the entire workday. Now I'm home, lucky to be cuddling with my kitty. He always makes me feel better.  


The theme for today's photo in the ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS MONTH photo challenge was:
Yellow

Yellow is the awareness color designated to endometriosis. I couldn't decide between these two pictures, so decided to share them both.

This first image I took last night of myself in the backyard just before sunset as I was making a wish and blowing a dandelion. I loved the lighting in it. I also thoroughly enjoy editing pictures. I REALLY loved how this one came out in kind of a pop art style- loved it. It also feels hopeful to me which is something I try to keep while fighting this disease that strongly and incessantly fights back.


The second photo is of my current endometriosis-themed manicure. I love my manicurist, who is truly like a sister and she's seen me through my disease process. She is truly supportive so it was very special to do this special manicure for
 ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS.


I chose this image from Sidewalk Chalk Project of Facebook. I love it, and know everyone must need a reminder of that every so often. So to all of my readers, in particular my endometriosis sisters. Through all of our suffering and frustration and pain, we need to remember w are not alone. Not only are we surrounded by LOVING friends and family but also by understanding, similarly addicted sisters with whom we are able to connect with through the world of Facebook and other networking sites. I'm also including a beautiful arrangement of flowers I received yesterday. They brought, and continue to bring me such joy, that I had to share with all of you.


Thank you all for reading my blog and for your love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment