Sunday, March 2, 2014

ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS MONTH day #2!!!

Well, unfortunately this will be a short blog, as I'm really feeling awful today- grateful to have an appointment with my gyn this coming Friday, but because of my pain levels I will be putting a call into my primary care physician
 in the morning. Sigh.
Here I am today, lounging around with furry blankets, soft sweaters, leg warmers, and a nice combination of inspirational books and guilty pleasure tv to keep me busy.


Today's nearly overwhelming pain is yet another reason that I'm eternally grateful to and for my endo warrior, healing cat, Tink. He has been by my side this whole day, which began painfully last night. I'm very lucky to have him. He has most definitely seen me at my worst and he continues to purr by my side.


Today is Day#2 of the ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS MONTH photo challenge 
and the theme for today:
SNACK
I've recently become a fan of these chocolate fruit snacks- they're super yummy and addicting and I don't even like chocolate. I throw a few into the granola that I snack on at work.


As my goal was to share an inspirational quote or image with my daily blog post and challenge photo, I have chosen a really great and potent affirmation. What a different place or work would be should more people live their lives with this motivation, eh?! 

The other affirmation I'm working
 on in my life is:
It is safe to be a woman

That affirmation is really hard for several very personal reasons; one of which is ENDOMETRIOSIS. Even my body doesn't feel safe, or even mine since I've been afflicted with this life-changing issues.


Thank you all for tuning in and taking the time to read my blog, especially during March, ENDOMETRIOSIS AWARENESS MONTH!!

Sisters, I hope you're feeling good tonight and that you know how much I appreciate your beautiful presence in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment