Tuesday, March 25, 2014

a long long day is ending


Today was off to a beautiful start with the perfect combination of June gloom (my favorite weather!!!!) and a delicious detox water (lemon, cucumber, blackberry, mint).




Later this afternoon I had a follow-up appointment with the liver doctor regarding the liver biopsy I had taken while I was having my gallbladder removed. The diagnosis could've been worse, but that being said I definitely NEED to follow some new guidelines and I WILL. I WILL beat this too!! I was so nervous. 
Then I had to get bloodwork done!! Not so good with that lol, which is made evident by the look on my face lol.



Then when I returned home to find my custom stamped necklace was delivered today. I'm so excited. The circle plate says BRAVE healing and the rectangle bar says TRIBE (for myself and two very special friends). I put it on right away and I'm so very excited. It feels amazing to be wearing it. It feels very special and RIGHT ON!!


Tonight's detox water recipe is:
Cinnamon sticks
Apple
BlackBerry
Lemon
Strawberry
And I steeped it in ruby red chai tea this time!! Something new for me!! Can't wait to try it in the morning!!


That pretty much sums up my day. Wanted to end with an inspirational image and think I found the perfect quote!! Hope it speaks to you!

Have a good night, all, and thank you for reading.

~namasté.

Love, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment