Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lupron baby...




Yesterday at 10:30am had my first Lupron injection in Beveloverly Hills at a beautiful injection center. My dear friend went with me and held my hands during the injection. It hurt nothing like I remember, though it took a significant amount of time for me to understand the directions the nurse was giving me on how to stand during the injection lol.

I was incredibly nervous on our way down and even in the room, the following pic cracks me up, only now that it is over. I also hadn't realized how big Katie really looks. I've only taken pics of her from my own perspective and angle so it was shocking to see this, kind of disconcerting.

I asked my friend to take pics so I would have them for my blog :)



Still not sure about this MENOPAUSE business...




Yea guess we're REALLY doing this...







We be in 
MENOPAUSE, baby... 

The injection wasn't bad at all! Scheduled for injection#2 in April. 


Found out I'm on the three month injections, which is much more convenient for me workwise - 
the last thing I need is to miss
more work!! 






Grateful that I had such a great nurse 
give me my injection,
such a supportive friends to hold my hand and such a beautiful infection suite...only in Beverly Hills does an infection center have such a beautiful balcony!! I went out on it before my injection and took a few deep cleansing breaths... REALLY helped to center before my injection.





Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to read this. Going to cross my fingers that Lupron brings some relief.

And just to end on a positive note, here is my beautiful, healing LOVE cat, Tink.

No comments:

Post a Comment