Friday, January 10, 2014

Don't Let Me Down Now

Wow, well today marks one week of being on Lupron and in MENOPAUSE. I'm not sure what is causing the kind of day I had today, but I'm going to enjoy it:

~ no nausea
~ a half a hot flash
~ minimal mood swings
~ no sweats
~ only minimal cramps
Most excitingly~ NO BLEEDING!!!!!

I had an incredibly long, busy workday and am exhausted but, still, only in a little bit of pain. Put a heating pad on after a hot bath and am cuddling with my kitty.

Hoping for a continued easing up and lessening of symptoms and for a full night of deep, peaceful sleep.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm hoping to spread awareness of this disease and what it means in the lives of everyday women AND for those women suffering with it already to know they/we are not alone in this at all.

PS this image isn't mine, I saw it in an online support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment