Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy NYE

Just wanted to wish a happy, and more importantly pain-free and healthy 2014 to all of my endosisters and dear friends.

We've gotta keep faith. Faith that eventually there will be an effective treatment. Faith that our doctors truly want to help us feel better. Faith that education, support and knowledge will replace the widespread ignorance regarding endometriosis. Faith that people will begin to understand what we go through day in and day out and withhold their painful, and usually incorrect, judgments. Faith that WE WILL GET BETTER. . . Now I'm writing this at the end of my third day in a row of being in excruciating pain, so I'm fighting to hold on to mine.

I'm planning on writing a longer post tomorrow...as for tonight, I'm completely medicated, covered by my kitty, my Lulu savasana sweater, tons of blankets, ugg boots and heating pads.

Let's all hold onto or Faith as we step into 2014.

Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment