Tuesday, December 17, 2013

and here we are again...

Even though it's been a few months now that my symptoms have returned that I am STILL somehow in a slight stage of denial. I simply cannot believe after all I've been through, physically, emotionally, spiritually, that I have found myself here. I look around and so much has changedsurgeryet so much has remained the same.

Lugging around this extra bloat makes days feel weeks long. I cannot believe I lived like this for so many years before; I do, however, know now that I cannot go on for that length of time in such misery and absolutely will not allow that to happen. As Roseanne Barr says, we are not given power, we must take it. I have got to dig deep to find wherever mine is hiding, but it must be hiding in there somewhere.

I have found myself, yet again, on several medications...luckily most of which are on a prn basis. 

  

Such a hard day today. Had to come spend my lunchtime with my baby, cried into him for a little while, that most definitely brought me some most needed comfort and LOVE. 
He is just the best, most sentient little beast out there and I'm so lucky to be his mommy. I 
love love love nothing more than my tinky cuddles and loves.
 


Aside from the physical and emotional stresses cause by endometriosis on a daily basis, I have a medical insurance snag that could possibly impact my proposed treatment plan, that really seemed my only non-surgical option. I was counting on the injections working, thus avoiding surgery. Fingers majorly crossed. Not even going to entertain this possibility.

Ugh, hoping these medications will offer some relief overnight and tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment