Saturday, May 16, 2015

It is the time to slow down, to listen, observe, and to be led by the inner voice.

I decided it was time to redesign my blog tonight and thought I'd do a brief posting of some affirmations, prayers, beautiful images and mantras about recognizing, embracing, and thriving in our divine feminine as beautiful, strong, warrior women. 

Blessings on You O Children of Ancient Days



May you grow strong and tall and full of grace.
May you run straight and true and keep your pace.
May God’s light shine for you your way ahead
and darkness and peril ne’er draw near to you.
O children, dear to my heart,
may you know joy in all your doings
and such success, strength and true happiness
that all who know you may count you truly blessed.
O sweet spirits,
knoooow love,
beeee loved.
And listen–softly now–to that sweet, siren song of your soul
that you may see all that is true
praying across the deep to you.
-Melissa Osborne (aka Lyrica)
Poetry by Melissa Osborne is a writer and the creator of Lyricalworks founded in 1995. Melissa can be reached at lyrica@lyricalworks.com or see more of her poetry at her website Lyricalworks.com.


I find these really fascinating too, and I think each woman, no matter where we are can connect so most, if not all of these:
**HOWEVER FOR MY ENDO SISTERS HERE IS A TRIGGER WARNING (if TTC or infertility is an issue for you at present SKIP #1, I know I am myself): 
  1. My body is a miracle and giving birth is a blessing. The birthing process, no matter how it plays out for me, is a testament of my strength. It is a beautiful experience that ensures the survival of our speciesor creative works.
  2. I am free to love fearlessly and ferociously. I am an emotional and sexual being with the natural desire to share my affection or my love for my passion.
  3. My monthly flow is a blessing. As a younger woman, I bleed from my sacred space and accept that this is a physically and spiritually cleansing process and welcome it each month.  As an older woman through with menses, I reflect upon my life and listen to my intuition monthly.
  4. My body is my own and I love it unconditionally. Every wrinkle, scar, stretch mark, and dimple on my body tells a story. Like with any story, there are parts that harbor sadness or pain, but I embrace these parts of myself as well. I understand that I write my own stories and can change them as I feel the need.
  5. I am Divine by nature. I go inward to connect with ancient wisdom for the modern woman.  I choose to honor myself as a powerful matriarchal being.







    Over the past week I've been going through big, life-changing transformations, in several ways and on various levels. I am working on a major blog post that should be coming within the next few days.

    I hope my sisters out there are having a pain-free, or at least somewhat tolerable, weekend. 

    Big hugs and love,

    Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment