Friday, May 13, 2011

Food for Thought Friday

I woke up this morning in excruciating cramps after a long long night of putting on and taking off my sweater due to awful hot flashes. I am so tired of living like this. It is so hard to go on like this, day after day.




I was thinking that I would post an inspirational quote on here, for others and myself, and stumbled upon one of my favorite quotes ever:


The I in illness is isolation, and the crucial letters in wellness are we.  ~Author unknown, as quoted in Mimi Guarneri, The Heart Speaks: A Cardiologist Reveals the Secret Language of Healing


I think this quote is definitely good food for thought. . . I think the entire health industry needs to take this quote to heart!!!

 I hope everyone has a fabulous, minimally-endo-affected weekend!!!! Let's hear it for less cramps and hot flashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment